The nightly schedule consists of a large group time with worship, hearing stories of other couples and/or a teaching that can help couples work better together, followed by transition to small groups. Open group includes a topic focus and action steps or closed groups where couples work through real life questions and issues through the specific group curriculum.
Merge, Crosspointe’s premarital ministry, is designed to give engaged and seriously dating couples a unique opportunity to learn, seek wisdom, and receive counsel about marriage in a safe, fun, challenging and authentic environment. Merge exists to prepare couples for marriage by addressing important foundations and common challenges in marriage from a biblical perspective. The dynamics of the class include large group opportunity with worship teaching/ testimony time, followed by time in your small group. Couples will be placed in a small group with one mentor couple and 1-3 other participating couples throughout the class. Whether you go to Crosspointe, attend another church, or don’t go to church at all, you are welcome in Merge.
- Merge-Premarital Fall Session: 9/10/18- 11/19/18 $60
- Merge-Premarital Winter Session: 1/7/19- 3/18/19 $60
- Merge-Premarital Spring Session: 3/25/19- 6/10/19 $60
- Merge-Premarital Summer Session: 6/17/19- 8/26/19 $60
REGISTER FOR MERGE TODAY!
About Re | Engage
re|engage is a marriage enrichment program. Marriages in any condition can benefit, whether you are struggling to get along, your marriage is broken, or you simply want to grow closer together as a couple.
re|engage examines God’s design for marriage and applies principles from the Bible to guide couples towards growth in their relationship with each other. You can expect to:
- Receive encouragement by hearing stories from other couples that have experienced victory in the midst of hard times.
- Be placed in a small group with a facilitator couple and other couples to work through a 16-lesson curriculum.